this one is going to be EASY. you have NO EXCUSE not to do it.
copy and paste these questions into your word processing program or write them out. fill them in. make a layout. you are done! not much deep thinking involved. unless you want to. then you are more than welcome to expound upon any part of this challenge. it’s up to you. do them all or pick one. have fun with it, that’s the only rule.
these questions are quiz #1 in the 2006 special issue from simple scrapbooks called “Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes and Questions.” If it’s still for sale, you should buy it. I don’t work for simple, but it’s a very handy tool for journaling.
slice of life:
1. the last person i sent a card to
2. what i ate for lunch today
3. something i just learned
4. my favorite song this year
5. the last book i read
6. what i’m wearing right now
7. the last phone call i made
8. inside, i don’t feel very different from when i was (how old?)
9. the last restaurant i ate at was
10. my favorite tv show is